Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Olivia






















So we brought Olivia home Sunday afternoon and she is the most pleasant baby you ever saw. What a perfect angel, she sleeps all day. Does not cry and only wakes up to eat. She is so precious.




Yesterday we had family over to visit. My parents bought dinner and baby items we needed. My brother stopped by to see the kids last night and Jims aunt made us a full dinner for today. My friends stopped by today to visit and tomorrow we have our first pediatrician appointment.


She only woke up twice through the night but she makes her little coos in her sleep and I stayed up almost all night with the exception of catnaps making sure everything was ok!


Hopefully I can sleep more tonight. What a perfect family in everyway. We are so happy and proud of our children.