Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Doctors Visit Today

So I didn't get any sleep last night at all and woke up this morning feeling pretty ill. I drove to Forbes to get checked by my doctor and he said I was 4 cm dialated and stripped my membranes. He scheduled a induction Friday morning but said he bets Id be in labor before that.
I got everything done in the house for my mom. All clothes washed, kids bathed tonight, homework done up for Thursday & Friday, outfits picked out for couple days. I even made a huge pot of mac& chz and baked a pumpkin pie. We carved our pumpkins since Im going to miss Halloween :( That kinda makes me sad but its all for a good cause. Plus today was my Grams b-day and I really struggle with that subject so I thought Id better stay busy. Ive been having contractions all day so I wont be upset to wake up tonight and have to run!