Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busy Day



I decided to run my errands yesterday with the children, hoping I can get everything done by the time DH came home from work. So we made it to the craft store and Giant Eagle. Im happy because my bill was approx $180 and after my coupons and sale finds I got it down to $96!! Besides that the children were insane. Poor Jimmy had to push the cart with the groceries and the girls were in their own cart. Next time Ill take the double stroller and a cart where they're better strapped in, it was crazy.
Well after that many hours of craziness I had no plans for dinner and DH was hungry on his way home so I figured we would just have dinner out. So we went to TGI Fridays and my babies are getting so big! Gia can consume a whole child's meal herself and share our appetizers as well, Jimmy ate ribs and wanted extras ordered. lol
I really need a new camera