Friday, June 25, 2010

Gianna's 3rd Birthday Weekend

Once again another year has came and passed. One more llittle girl is to be born and one more will age another year. Every year I try to think of a better way to celebrate that requires less work on my and Jims behalf, while still allowing the kids to have their own special party day and presents. This year I decided to rent out the Heritage Hill pavilion in White Oak. The rental fee was only $25 and the playground attached was really big and nice. I figured $25 was well worth the money so I didnt have to prepare my house before and after for a boatload of people, cut grass, not to metion find the yard space. I didnt have to worry about activities really since there was so much to do, and the family members could avoid each other easily. Bonus!