Monday, March 23, 2009

Easter Bunny

As a little tradition every year I would take my son to the mall to see the Easter Bunny, visit Build A Bear, and then Sweets From Heaven. Then came Gianna, who is too young to build bears last year so he was still on his own with that. This year we have Olivia and we will take all three to visit the Easter Bunny and Build A Bear will become a birthday tradition so we arent shelling out $150 a visit just on bears.
My husband and I were discussing these plans with each other in the car when Jimmy chimed in from the back seat:
Me: Ill just take the kids to the mall after their doctors appt on Wednesday
DH: I think you should wait until Saturday when I can go with you to help.
Jimmy: Mom its not a really big deal, after all its just a guy in a suit
Me: Glance over at DH with the 'oh no' look.
DH: laughs